2013年3月12日星期二

Creative future week journal - Wednesday 06/03/2013


In the morning I attended the lecture “from student to artist”, this is a very interesting subject. I think everyone who choice the art course all hopes to be a great artist.
How to from a student become to a artist, Michael Robinson gave his experience. First, he requires us to creatively reflect where we are now, and asked where we are.
He suggested that we seriously consider art is actually what is it? He gave us the dictionary definition, which is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual from such as painting or sculpture. To show us a different YouTube video, trying to answer the same question. He solicited us consider the likely answer is "Art is an expression of imagination." He also asked us to consider art means something different to everyone.




Robinson gave us many suggestion. I remember he suggested that we try to keep our style. It let me think my style which is melancholy style, melancholy style contains a huge force, it different to warm style as a sponge. Warm style can give someone good mood, however, melancholy style can give me power, explosive power. So I agree Robinson’s suggestion, to do a artist own self style, so that others to remember you.

Robinson has gone through different experiences, and now he knows what he needs, he knows where he is now. All of this proves that we have great value, control all by them.I feeling I should to exploring myself way like him.



In the afternoon there is a photography lecture attracted me, it is “photographic career development” by Adam Lee. Starting from this semester, I more clearly realized that I'm more suitable for photographers. This is a good chance to make a career planning.


Adam He summed up the photography major obtain employment direction to us.


He told us that want to make an eye-opener to reach out to a variety of cultures and art forms.




I'm very interested in personal practice, I think they lack is practice experience. I think try different styles can exercise my photography skill, but I myself need to own a special style.
 


how do you become and photographer? this is a good question, sometime we always say to be a photographer, but what is the necessary action? Adam has summarized out it. 

Elders have told me that no matter what you want to do, to do it refined.

没有评论:

发表评论