2013年3月10日星期日

Creative future week journal - Tuesday 05/03/2013


Today I want to fine out what I need at lecture “creating future creatively at tape community music and film Ltd” and “getting a job in the media”.

TAPE Community Music and Film supports people of all ages and abilities to explore and develop their creative ideas and abilities. I clearly know that I am a student who will graduate, to get some information from some companies is necessary that can practice with the social.

There are a lot of new media companies like TAPE, we have a lot of employment opportunities. TAPE is based in the TAPE Community Arts Centre in Old Colwyn and also works across North Wales and around the UK. Following a significant refurbishment and period of growth, TAPE is updating their website to incorporate all the exciting developments taking place here at the TAPE Community Arts Centre.

“getting a job in the media” is at afternoon. Lecturing by Phil Hirst, he has been working in the media industry 25 years. His experience has been as a journalist for BBC Merseyside, working with an independent production company and working freelance. 

Look at the require, I think I ready to graduate.



The BBC is a very good media industry, working environment and treatment are very attractive, but I want to enter require must be high.








these all are important information.From that I can see which haven't done, suit the remedy to the case, to improve myself. We have a lot of employment opportunities. But you have to have a clear career planning, the most suitable for their own way.

没有评论:

发表评论